I love the Thanksgiving Holiday when we remember what we are thankful for. I believe that this should be a year-round activity and that if people would remember how blessed they truly are that there would be much less suffering and despair and more joy. I polled my family the other night about what they are grateful for and here are their replies.
Wyatt: Polly (Curtis' new puppy), The Book of Mormon
Abby: Rissa
Rissa: Jesus (This was the first thing that popped out of her mouth with no coaching, I have to
say that it warmed my heart. I must be doing something right).
Curtis: Pizza pockets, Scriptures
Jerika: Family, Books
Phil: Health, Family
Nicole: A gym with a play area so I can keep my sanity, appliances to help me in my work, my
great kids who keep me humble, my husband who loves me more every day, a house
that is big enough for my family, yet small enough to force me to get rid of the junk,
my friends and family who help me laugh at life, most of all the gospel that reminds me
of why I am doing all of this and why I should be grateful.
Non-sanctioned Sleepover!!
14 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment